BlockStamp’s Bounty Campaign started on February 18th 2019.
For completing bounty tasks you will receive crypto coins that are already in circulation and listed on three crypto exchanges. No more waiting around till the end of an ICO and hoping your funds will actually have value!
That means these rewards are the real deal and they are going to quick. Don’t hesitate!
Here’s how it works:
The BlockStamp Bounty Campaign will be split into several rounds. You will be rewarded for completing individual tasks such as social media likes, social media shares, and creating content.
Moreover, each round’s top performers (those who receive the most BST) will receive an additional bonus.
Like, share, or comment on content on our official Facebook page.
Join our Telegram group and say “hi” or ask a question about the project.
Like, share, or comment on content on our official Reddit page.
Write a constructive post or give a report in our official BlockStamp thread.
Publish an original video about BlockStamp.
Recommend participation in the BlockStamp Bounty Campaign to your friend.
Follow, share, or comment on our official Twitter account.
Applaud, share, or comment on our Medium content.
Subscribe, like, or comment on our official Youtube channel.
Publish an article about BlockStamp on your website.
Quiz or Survey Bounty
Answer questions or share your thoughts about the BlockStamp project.
Bug Report Bounty
Describe and report a bug in the relevant channel
- Only one social media account is permitted per person. One person can complete all types of tasks.
- Likes, shares, etc. must not be withdrawn for at least two weeks after the end of a campaign round.
- Social media accounts must have existed for at least 90 days and have other activity apart from this campaign.
- By taking part in this bounty campaign, you agree to abide by all these rules and that your personal data may be processed accordingly.
- You can participate only once in each bounty round.
- Bots, spam, and other automatization tools for likes, shares, etc. are not permitted.